Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sardar jee Jokes - Just Enjoy..........





Sardar jee Jokes - Just Enjoy..........

Interviewer:
What is your birth date?
Sardar: 13th October
Which year?
Sardar: Oye bewakoof _ _ _ EVERY YEAR


Manager asked sardar at an interview.
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it?
Sardar replyed: -P-O-S-T-B-O-X.



After returning back from a foreign trip, sardar asked his wife,
Do I look like a foreigner?
Wife: No! Why?
Sardar: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner?



One tourist from U.S.A. Asked Sardar:
Any great man born in this village???
Sardar: no sir, only small Babies!!!



Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanthi
So Sardar writes, "Gandi was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanthi.



When sardar was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver
Adjusted the mirror. Sardar shouted, "You are trying to see my
Wife? Sit behind. I will drive.



Interviewer: just imagine you are on the 3rd floor, it caught fire
And how will you escape?
Sardar: its simple. I will stop my imagination!!!
 


__._,_.___

__,_._,_
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment